In honor of National Relaxation Day, we’ve made a short list of things to do to celebrate the holiday.
- Down by the lake. Gather with family and/or friends and go to a nice calm lake. Make some s’mores and gather by the camp fire and just take in the fresh air.
- Beach bums. Head on down to the beach, bring some snacks, take a dip in the ocean, and finish it off with some cold ice cream. Oh, so relaxing!
- Athlete-sort of. Get with friends and play some sports. Not competitive but just have a good time and drink some lemonade in typical relax fashion.
- Pick-nick. Come together with family head down to a nice park that’s not to crowded, and have a nice, relaxing picnic worth enjoying.
- Lazy Daisy. Last, but not least, hide in the sheets and watch Netflix all day long. This is usually a solo activity but it’s arguably one of the most relaxing things to do on this list.
Don’t forget to celebrate National Relaxation Day!!!