Enough with the regular old comedies, jump into the world of animation. We’ve compiled a list of some our favorite animated comedies, and we think you should give them a try if you haven’t already.
- Bob’s burgers. Most people won’t give this animated comedy a chance but once you watch a couple of episodes you start to like the characters and the story line’s stay consistently good with all of the seasons they have had.
- South park. Though a lot of people know about South Park there are still a lot of people who don’t know about it. South Park is the adventures of three young boys and their friend Kenny who seems to die in some weird way in every single episode. It can be silly sometimes but most of the time really funny.
- F is for family. I’m sure not that many people know about this animated Netflix original but it’s definitely worth watching. There are two seasons and both simply hilarious.
- Family guy. This is probably the most popular show on the list, but for anyone who has not given Family Guy a try, we highly recommend doing so.
- Rick and Morty. Thought their adventures may be wild Rick and Morty is definitely one to watch.
- The Simpsons. The Simpsons has been around pretty much forever. But if you have never seen it. You have a lot to catch up on.
- American Dad. Last but not least our favorite over here at The Thought, people hesitate to watch this show…But there should be no hesitation! Very funny and unique.